- The Ultimate Blog Party from 5 Minutes for Mom. It’s my first time to participate and it has been fun getting in touch with so many really fun and great bloggers.
- Having my Mamaw and Papaw visit. Watching them with z-baby makes my heart glow.
- A really, really cold plain old regular coke. It’s been an on-again, off-again addiction for me for over a decade now.
- Having two headlights. My right one was out for about 3 weeks and we kept forgetting to fix it. Every time I drove at night I was sure I was going to get pulled over. Oh, and not to mention, I couldn’t hardly see the road! But sig-o finally came through and now driving at night is like, “Ahhhhh….”
- Unfortunately we had to go to the emergency room last night because z-baby had been running a low fever and then all of a sudden blood and junk started coming out of his ear. He’s never had an ear infection and other than a recent bout with a stomach virus has never had more than the sniffles. But you’d barely notice he was sick… he never complains and happily played with his choo-choos the whole three hours we were at the ER. How can that not make a worried mom happy?