Happy Monday! It’s scorching hot around here… hope everyone is staying cool!
- Hearing z-baby sing.
- Thinking of all the possibilities in designing my final cake for cake decorating class.
- Believing that my cake could actually turn out the way I’m envisioning (the power of positive thinking, or something like that).
- Fresh, homemade ice cream. YUM!
- Creating family rituals.
- Watching sports with z-baby… it’s the ONLY thing he’s interested in watching these days. Fútbol is his choice número uno, but he’ll settle for swimming, running, bicycling, and ping pong… which he then tries to re-enact in our living room. But I guess I can’t complain because after watching several Michael Phelps’ races he started using his arms and not just kicking when at the pool!
- Eating Cream of Wheat for lunch in July. Why not?
- Creating my own work space and imagining what I might accomplish there.
- Family coming in for a visit… la abuela and la tía are coming!
What’s making you happy today?